I love you baby Dream - Rob Kardashian

Despite breaking up with Blac Chyna, the mother of his child, Rob Kardashian has found even more reasons to be happy as he gushes over his baby daughter, Dream. He wrote:
I love you baby Dream, Rob Kardashian, Rob Kardashian breakup with Blac Chyna, Black Chyna

 'Lol this is why I love my baby. She changed faces in less than a second. Lol. And look at her
fingers, can't believe she is almost 5 months!! Wild !! Now I understand why my mom had 6 kids !! Babies are the greatest gift of Life !! I made this Beautiful little mama! LOVE YOU baby Dream, almost 7 months till your birthday turn up. lol I know I'm corny but I don't care cuz this my only baby'
I love you baby Dream, Rob Kardashian, Rob Kardashian breakup with Blac Chyna, Black Chyna

Credit: Lindaikeji
I love you baby Dream - Rob Kardashian I love you baby Dream - Rob Kardashian Reviewed by Unknown on March 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.