Adesua Etomi shared her throwback photo on Instagram

Actress Adesua Etomi, shared her childhood photo via social Media (Instagram page)
Actress Adesua Etomi,
and she wrote:



“MAJOR THROWBACK Wish It was Of better quality
My 'Yellow' No Be Today. I Was 9 Years Old Here.
Looking Like Will Smith's Child with Those Ears but BABA GOD DID IT FOR ME, I GREW INTO THEM
Look at That Smile...It's Still the Same
My mum and sister look like twins.
My brother has always been a goofball.
Look at how I folded my hands like my mum... She's always been my hero and role model.
Loveeee This Picture with My Favorite People In The World.
Dear 9 Year Old Adesua,
Do you remember how hard this period was? Look at how far God has brought all of us."

Adesua Etomi shared her throwback photo on Instagram Adesua Etomi shared her throwback photo on Instagram Reviewed by Unknown on October 28, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.