My Advice For Efe #BBNaija2017 - By Reno Omokri



Reno Omokri has some powerful words of advice for the winner of the 2017 edition of the Big Brother Naija, Efe a.k.a Based on Logistics.
My Advice For Efe #BBNaija2017 - By Reno Omokri, My Advice For Efe, My Advice For Efe #BBNaija2017, Reno Omokri Advice Efe, Efe won BBnaija, Based on Logistics    My Advice For Efe #BBNaija2017 - By Reno Omokri, My Advice For Efe, My Advice For Efe #BBNaija2017, Reno Omokri Advice Efe, Efe won BBnaija, Based on Logistics
According to him, when the time comes for him to settle down, he should marry a prayerful wife
because no matter how beautiful a wife is, her beauty can’t help him deal with tough times. Read his full post below...
Advice For Efe #BBNaija2017

'A few months ago Efe was a nobody. Today, he is the most popular Nigerian. Believe in yourself even if nobody believes in you. And very importantly, don’t wait until you are successful before dressing for success.

'Don’t wait until you are broke before you start managing your money. And Efe, now that you are rich and famous, when the time comes, marry a prayerful wife because no matter how beautiful a wife is, her beauty can’t help you deal with tough times when they come, and believe me, they will come,' he wrote.

Source: Lindaikeji
My Advice For Efe #BBNaija2017 - By Reno Omokri My Advice For Efe #BBNaija2017 - By Reno Omokri Reviewed by Unknown on April 10, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.